The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022 TSC Convention Las Vegas April 22-24,2022 (DISCUSSION THREAD ONLY)

We will have something set up in the hospitality suite during those hours, as that suite is actually Mine, Dave's, Rich's, and sharon's room

Folks a tentative schedule of events will be posted here by this weekend as well as an app you will need to download for our group chat while we’re in Vegas. The rules and conditions of using that app will be explained at that time. Thank you for your patience, as of right now, since we are only there for a limited amount of time, we have three set events, one being a lathering contest, one being a scavenger bingo hunt, and then of course the convention dinner as of today the only one that is set in stone is the dinner which will be on the Saturday of the event at 5 PM. The others we are working and slotting times for your convenience there will be a lot of free and non-group type times so you can enjoy Vegas and food at your leisure we will also have the times that the hospitality suite will be open as please understand that our hospitality suite is also a regular hotel suite where folks will be staying if you have any questions feel free to PM me

As of 28 March 2022 -Tentative Schedule of Events for 2022 TSC Con Las Vegas:

2022 TSC Con - Las Vegas, NV
Schedule of Events

We will be using the Group Me app for messages between the group while in Vegas to keep in touch and set up any impromtu events or activities not on the TSC Schedule of Events. We ask that since there are about 20-25 folks that will be on it, that you keep communications brief and respect the time of day, and use for inviting folks to do something as a group. Remember everyone will receive your text. This will be available from Wednesday the 20th through Wednesday the 27th so we all know that everyone gets home OK. That TSC Con 2022 Group. You can download that app from your carriers App store. We will announce when the 2022 TSC Con Group chat room will be available. This will be our primary Group chat for all the upcoming events, so please do not delete the app after the event. copies of this will be in your registration packets, as well as a "Do s and Don't s" while in Vegas provide by Heysi.

Wednesday April 20th 2022: Early Hotel Check in - No events planned.
TSC OWNER LIVE YOUTUBE ANNOUNCEMENT: TIME TBD, and will be announced soon
Thursday April 21, 2022: Continued Hotel Check in:
11:00- 4 pm: Hospitality Suite Open
Afternoon: On own
Evening: Dinner on Own
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm : Late Night: Cigar Bar / Brewery Hospitality Suite 7pm - 10pm
Friday April 22,2022: 10:00 am - 2:00pm Registration Packet pick up / Hospitality Room Open: Trade / PIF Table open
11:00 am - Convex Honing demo with Bill M. ( Hospitality suite )
1:00 pm - 3pm: TSC Lathering Contest ( Hospitality Suite)
6:00 pm - TSC Scavenger Hunt
7:00 pm - 7:30 Prizes awarded
Evening: On Own Hospitality Room TBD
Saturday April 23, 2022:
10:00 am - Optional Field trip to:
Sharp Shop Vegas - Barber Supply Store
5950 W Charleston Blvd #130
Las Vegas, NV 89146

Afternoon: on Own
5:00 pm -TSC CON Dinner: Whiskey Lick-er up
8:00pm- ? Open and TBD
Sunday April 24, 2022
Farewells, Hospitality Suite Table and PIF table items to be picked up.
Check out and Free time for those staying, so any activities will be TBD.

**This Schedule is subject to change**

Any question please let me know

Ok people.......

Looks like we're getting ready for the Con. I'm super excited to welcome everyone to my town and I want to invite anyone that will be in town on thursday to come by and have some awesome BBQ and drink some tasty beers with me (and my wife).

It's a place called Hudl Brewing and its only a few minutes from Fremont street.

address:
1327 S. Main Street.
Las Vegas, Nv.
(its at the corner of S. Main St and E. Imperial)

It looks like this...

hudl.jpg

...and right about where that guy in the hat is sitting in the bottom right of the picture is where they have their two huge smokers.....

1200x0.jpg

...yep....they used two repurposed propane tanks for wood fired smokers. The BBQ place is called SoulBelly BBQ. (and it smells amazing!!)

So come by around 4pm on thursday, April 21st and we'll eat some yummy BBQ and drink some tasty beers and kick off the start of the Con. (we'll be done by 7pm so we can go to the Cigar bar at the Four Queens)

(I've been told if I ask really nicely....and bat my eyes .....and compliment their cool clothes....and winning personalities... @CBLindsay @CVargo and @BarberDave may be able to make an appearance)

So....who's down for BBQ??

Ok people.......

Looks like we're getting ready for the Con. I'm super excited to welcome everyone to my town and I want to invite anyone that will be in town on thursday to come by and have some awesome BBQ and drink some tasty beers with me (and my wife).

It's a place called Hudl Brewing and its only a few minutes from Fremont street.

address:
1327 S. Main Street.
Las Vegas, Nv.
(its at the corner of S. Main St and E. Imperial)

It looks like this...

View attachment 79009

...and right about where that guy in the hat is sitting in the bottom right of the picture is where they have their two huge smokers.....

View attachment 79010

...yep....they used two repurposed propane tanks for wood fired smokers. The BBQ place is called SoulBelly BBQ. (and it smells amazing!!)

So come by around 4pm on thursday, April 21st and we'll eat some yummy BBQ and drink some tasty beers and kick off the start of the Con. (we'll be done by 7pm so we can go to the Cigar bar at the Four Queens)

(I've been told if I ask really nicely....and bat my eyes .....and compliment their cool clothes....and winning personalities... @CBLindsay @CVargo and @BarberDave may be able to make an appearance)

So....who's down for BBQ??
They do look like they are cooking right. Yum.

So we need a little hype action!!! In 3 short weeks we will be beginning our meetup! And also for those NOT attending SOMETHING BIG is happening! One of the biggest announcements TSC has ever had! Who's ready???

Back