The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

Just adding this here...but Mike Leach passed away...

Wanted to wish everyone in this thread a personal Christmas wish.
@dangerousdon future success with LSU. May BK bring back another season like the year Joey Ohio had.
@Scuttlesoap A great game in the Rose Bowl your team deserved it after they were down and out they played some fantastic football.
@BarberDave a winning Steeler season this year to keep Tomlin streak alive. (a apology again for a earlier post)
@Jaro1069 and @MarkB Army and Navy wow what two great teams to follow. Football to them is a after thought.
@Majorrich you know my fellow Buckeye!!!
@heysi THE RAIDERS bring back the glory Las Vegas style.
@CVargo Also a great Rose Bowl. I am looking forward to that game. 2 tough teams. Oh and another thank you from Buckeye land.
@JWS VII well this is tough being a Buckeye fan. But I am rooting for you against TCU only so we can hopefully play you for the Natti.

Take care all Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.
And
GO BUCKS!!!!

@dangerousdon future success with LSU. May BK bring back another season like the year Joey Ohio had.
@Scuttlesoap A great game in the Rose Bowl your team deserved it after they were down and out they played some fantastic football.
@BarberDave a winning Steeler season this year to keep Tomlin streak alive. (a apology again for a earlier post)
@Jaro1069 and @MarkB Army and Navy wow what two great teams to follow. Football to them is a after thought.
@CVargo Also a great Rose Bowl. I am looking forward to that game. 2 tough teams. Oh and another thank you from Buckeye land.
@JWS VII well this is tough being a Buckeye fan. But I am rooting for you against TCU only so we can hopefully play you for the Natti.

And
GO BUCKS!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And
GO BUCKS!!!!
Merry Football Christmas my friend!

And
GO BUCKS!!!!
What an awesome post! Merry Christmas!

....this must be a wish for next season or later.... because we're not getting that glory anytime soon. But thanks for the wish.

Back