The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

The Army is like Guns-N-Roses and the Navy and Air Force are like the comedian and crappy local band opening acts!
Yeah Brian that’s about right, all the Guns N’ Roses members are now in their late 50s and 60s, not to mention that as an opening act yeah that’s right were the first ones there to bomb were the first ones to Shell offshore and then we bring in the army janitorial crew to clean everything up

Yeah Brian that’s about right, all the Guns N’ Roses members are now in their late 50s and 60s, not to mention that as an opening act yeah that’s right were the first ones there to bomb were the first ones to Shell offshore and then we bring in the army janitorial crew to clean everything up
I believe it is all in which perspective for which you are looking - but my perspective is right 😂

1670606595263.png

I was bummed that I missed the Raiders game last night....until I found out they discovered a new, more embarrassing way to lose. Oh well........no one here in Vegas really wanted to watch football in early january.

The Day has come! Rockets red glare and bombs bursting in air - and cries from pretty boys exclaiming “You sunk my battleship!” A day that shall see the United States Army prove once again it is the mighty machine for which all must acquiesce! A day that will show that even with nice little pictures of NASA on your helmets are no match for the way cooler tributes to the 1st Armored Division who actually fought a war on terra fIrma here on this blue marble we call earth - I mean - was there ever a war on the moon?

So on this day - shall it be known that the US ARMY shall prevail even amongst the scourge of doubters and naysayers such as @BarberDave @CVargo @MarkB @Graybeard57 and even you @GearNoir (Don’t think I don’t remember your comments from last year) and even @heysi that wants to ride the fence…….for with @Majorrich and @Jaro1069 on our side, we are surely to be victorious. We hereby at the TSC do proclaim that this day is National US ARMY Day!

GO ARMY beat Navy!

SOTD: 12/10/2022

1670680973952.jpeg

Razor: Gillette Slim
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock Super Stainless (Green), 5th use
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements The Peregrino
Bowl: US Army Emblem Mug
Preshave: Ariana & Evans Slick Stick Soap
Soap: Ginger’s Garden Camo Stick
Aftershave: Ginger’s Garden Camo Aftershave
Balm: Zingari Man Unscented Vegan Balm
Additional Care: Zingari Man Rescue Potion