The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2021 `S` thread

Yep! Then right back in it the very next day!

As this gets ready to kick off, I just wanted to show off a brush I just bought, prior to kick-off.... But there will be several more Paladins added to my brush stable in 2021!

View attachment 42899
I wish they made just handles or offered good synthetic knots. Beautiful handles, but I'm not a fan of badgers.

I refuse to sabbaticalize my shaving purchases. This year I may truly need to buy a couple of splashes. To those Sabbaticalologists who choose Sabbaticalization, I wish you luck in your endeavors. Stay away from shaving products' websites!

Hey federal government just gave me $2400 hmmmm what to buy.
You, sir, are absolutely correct! In my opinion, the purpose of this money is (1) If you are on hard times and need it, to support basic necessities, etc... OR (2) if you are doing ok, to do your part to stimulate the economy.

If you're in the later group, earmark some for those hard hit businesses in your area (restaurant takeout? I dunno... Something).

Hmm, isn't LNC local to Utah... That counts, right?! Lol.

You, sir, are absolutely correct! In my opinion, the purpose of this money is (1) If you are on hard times and need it, to support basic necessities, etc... OR (2) if you are doing ok, to do your part to stimulate the economy.

If you're in the later group, earmark some for those hard hit businesses in your area (restaurant takeout? I dunno... Something).

I doubled the last one in stock market. Probably gonna try again honestly.

Razor Emporium, Wet Shaving Products, and Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements are all local for me...

Does that mean stimulus money is exempt from the challenge?

Jan 1, 2020 list whos all in?

1 Kevdogg329 0 failures
2 Milkcrate 0 failures
3 bobmsp 0 failures
4 dangerousdon 0 failures
5 bosch 0 failures
6 Spider 0 failures
7 gwsmallwood 0 failures
Start date after 1/1/20

Here are the brave souls so far in 2021. As one fails, update the number of failures and what you failed with

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

1/1/2021; @bosch still in.

So, I bought an item in 2020 that was on the way and 5 miles from my house; then, it took a break and went 2/3's of the way across country to Nashville for New Years. :oops:

I'm good, right?? Asking for a friend. ;)

palashippo.png

Back