The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2021 `S` thread

I joined, but I absolutely plan to have several failures under my belt by the time this is over. And I will relish, sharing my purchases with everyone in this thread! I'm all about the camaraderie and fun that will be had in this thread, regardless of the outcome!
Same here.

Citizen.... join the C.E.C.

UAq0Sux.gif

Sign me up! I'm an enabler from WAY back!! 😈
most Excellent..... Welcome to the TSC Division

This is set up to be a bunch of fun. For someone that wants to take a S they can, but for those that want to CEC invade, this is all for good fun.

I thought of exempting CBL soap but figured seeing multiple failures from this soap brand was worth it

The key to this thread is to get a bunch of people together to have fun in 2021.

Besides I miss the CEC group

Sent from my moto e using Tapatalk

I joined, but I absolutely plan to have several failures under my belt by the time this is over. And I will relish, sharing my purchases with everyone in this thread! I'm all about the camaraderie and fun that will be had in this thread, regardless of the outcome!
That's Good
We'll, if the idea is more to keep track of how long we go in between purchases and make fun of each other for our weakness, then I'm in.
EXACTLY!!!! It's a Spaceballs of Star Wars type of thread , just without Pizza the Hutt

Anyone else want to Join in?

In until I’m out...right?
I only skimmed the rules (because I was already in my C.E.C. fighter jet with my mi$$ell$ ready) but I thought they sounded like we were assumed to be participating until we say we aren’t.

I’m sure I can last a few hours at least. I can probably blame the current USPS delays for items that I get for the first 3, maybe 4...months. So yeah, I can pretend to do this.

Back