The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( in process thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate Chad's efforts especially.
It was actually @BarberDave who did 99% of the leg work on this one.

Just wish that people that are pointing out differences would realize and look at SV website they say that EVERY brush is made by hand. There will be differences. Then look at the cost! TSC owners gave every one a deal on these brushes. After shipping, mold fees, and exchange rates guess what. We barely broke even! At least it seems 98% are happy with em... So that's pretty good odds I suppose

Saturday August 29, 2020
Razor: Paradigm Diamondback
Blade: Wizamet (5)
Brush: SV TSC LE 2.0 Olivewood
Soap: Stirling Hipster
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Stirling Hipster
Fragrance: Scuderia Ferrari Black

1st shave with it was a pleasure. Looking forward to many more.
IMG_20200829_060729625.jpgIMG_20200829_060827919.jpg

Would you believe despite placing 3 separate orders for bubble mailers, going back as far as 1 month now, none of the 3 orders has been delivered and all 3 show as “processing” with no delivery confirmation when the order details are viewed ...but all orders show as ‘completed’ in the history menu. If not for Sharon’s staking out of 3 separate post offices to get the needed bubble mailers we would have had to Execute plan B 1/2
Actually, I have quite a few here on hand. We got a mess of them to pack China away.

Part of the problem is that a lot of people order the free bubble envelopes then use them as packing material in their own boxes and envelopes.

All i gotta say is if @Spider's brush is all full of beautiful knots and swirls and just plain awesome I am going to die a little inside. ...but we won't know for an undisclosed period of time....
Actually Chris, I already posted a pic of mine here: What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ??? I don't think mine has any knots in it.

Part of the problem is that a lot of people order the free bubble envelopes then use them as packing material in their own boxes and envelopes.
And folks wonder why the PO has to keep raising their rates.....

Don’t tell Sharron (seriously, don’t tell Sharron) but I got a notice from the postal service that ONE of the 3 orders for bubble mailers has finally shipped. Soon there will be more bubble mailers on Dave’s doorstep than in all of the post offices in the rest of the state. 😂

Don’t tell Sharron (seriously, don’t tell Sharron) but I got a notice from the postal service that ONE of the 3 orders for bubble mailers has finally shipped. Soon there will be more bubble mailers on Dave’s doorstep than in all of the post offices in the rest of the state. 😂
OH DEAR LORD........sooo now we have 50 priority boxes and 160 bubble mailers...., and I think one more order on the way. I think we are good now forever LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back