The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2020 TSC Brush Group Buy ( in process thread )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Folks...
This thread is where we will continue our wait and banter for the TSC Branded Saponificio Varesino Artisan 2.0 Brush with A High Mountain Manchurian White Badger Knot in 26mm with a Olive wood Handle and Gold TSC Branded top ring.
..... now the excruciating wait begins.

Questions? post here.

TSC-Brush-Render-001.jpg

Here are the Lucky Folks:

1. BarberDave
2. CVargo
3. CBLindsay
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
11. Majorrich
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14. BadgerFiend
15. Patelliott
16. Milkcrate
17. dkeester
18. The Monkey
19. smurfups77
20. Michael P
21. Sharp_Obsession
22. shadowman12
23. Dragonsbeard
24. dangerousdon
25. Luecke3262
26.seannottingham
27. Fluffy
28. Max Sprecher
29. Smattayu
30. elmerPHuD
31. bobmsp
32. Dagwoodz
33. clyde72
34. dmshaver
35. mvargo

Why don’t crabs have eyebrows?
Because for many reasons unknown to us the Crab Eyebrow Engineers could not attach Bushy Eyebrows to the Eye Stalk. A re-engineering is underway

lKUnjp.gif

Folks you will be getting a PM soon requesting Paypal address for your Initial Payment invoices. If you could please respond with those BEFORE Thursday Morning. Thank You

Due to some financial setbacks due to Corona I have to cancel the TSC SV Brush. My apologies. In the last few days I have tried everything in my power to get the money for the money for the brush but unfortunately I didn't succeed in it.
Thanks for putting it together

Due to some financial setbacks due to Corona I have to cancel the TSC SV Brush. My apologies. In the last few days I have tried everything in my power to get the money for the money for the brush but unfortunately I didn't succeed in it.
Sorry to hear this man...I hope things are well for you.

Guido, I am sorry you will miss this, but in the end you and your needs come 1st. Hopefully in the future when we have another Group buy of some type you can join in. Best wishes

updated List

1. BarberDave
2. CVargo
3. CBLindsay
4. @NurseDave
5. Spider
6. Uacowboy
7. GearNoir
8. Bentheduck
9. DeepSea
10. ShawnF
11. Majorrich
12. ShaveMD
13. Dave in Ky
14. BadgerFiend
15. Patelliott
16. Milkcrate
17. dkeester
18. The Monkey
19. smurfups77
20. Michael P
21. Sharp_Obsession
22. Dragonsbeard
23. dangerousdon
24. Luecke3262
25.seannottingham
26. Fluffy
27. Max Sprecher
28. Smattayu
29. elmerPHuD
30. bobmsp
31. Dagwoodz
32. clyde72
33. dmshaver
34. mvargo

Except now there’s only 34..... maybe @Dave in KY can whip up some numerology to make that number special to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back