The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

You know you’re getting old when...

I tried to convince my MD that I had a problem with inflammation around my mid body. Without blinking she said, “you aren’t swollen, you are fat. It is Visceral fat and I’ve been keto in. Down 20. But plateaued due to being unable to do aerobic exercise. I started 16/8 fasting along with keto and vitamins. Lost the little last bit of jiggly subcutaneous fat.
Still, it seems everything I eat gives me gas. But mine don’t smell, so I got that going for me.

I’ve lost the ability to smell certain things, particularly stuff with sulfur in it, so I don’t smell them either. It’s a drag if there is a natural gas leak.

I’m constantly telling my kids they talk too quietly when they’re speaking to me. It’s gotta be them and not me, right?
Of course it it’s them. Mine talk too quietly and mumble as well. You’d think they would tire of me saying “what?” Or just making up what I assumed they said and responding accordingly.

and @NurseDave mine haven’t smelled for years...cause I’m just THAT wonderful.

1888b2f33c95d6e2ccea4126f4a5487b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back