The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's Your New Brush?

All done! I can’t wait to get these. No doubt one day I’ll be able to explain how I got these from Eric before he went big time.
I was thinking the same thing. Eric's quality is just as good as these brush makers with drops, lotteries and wait lists. He needs to come up with a signature or coin for on the bottom of the handle to sign/autograph in some way his artwork. JMO

I was thinking the same thing. Eric's quality is just as good as these brush makers with drops, lotteries and wait lists. He needs to come up with a signature or coin for on the bottom of the handle to sign/autograph in some way his artwork. JMO

Oh great! I am now going to have to buy more of his brushes!
1f60e.png

Darn...twist my arm!

Thanks guys! I've been meaning to come up with a logo and have coins(or something similar) made, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Thanks guys! I've been meaning to come up with a logo and have coins(or something similar) made, but haven't gotten to it yet.
Bet shawn could get something knocked out for burning into bottom of wood brushes but I like the coins. It was just a thought,not a dig. ?

I’m imagining a parcel half opened that contains a bulletproof vest and a large fish...not sure why...

This thread is quickly becoming a thread I can't view. I don't need more brushes but I certainly want one! Oh and I need a new knife. Man both of our *hobbyists* do such great work!

Bet shawn could get something knocked out for burning into bottom of wood brushes but I like the coins. It was just a thought,not a dig.
1f44d.png

Lol I didn't take it as a dig. I really do want to get something made.

On his coin? One of his brushes is the Brasi?

I'm glad I read that whole conversation at once, or I would have been lost as well. That's not a bad idea though....

Bet shawn could get something knocked out for burning into bottom of wood brushes but I like the coins. It was just a thought,not a dig.
1f44d.png

Thanks for the vote of confidence Dave, but in all honesty, he would be better going the coin or pre-made stamp route. I have not tried stamps of any sort yet, and haven't even done one for my own work. I'm probably just going to order one when I get to that point actually. I know of a few people set up to do it very cleanly and efficiently.

My knots and blanks are in his hands. I'm not in a hurry because I know he's a busy man, but just knowing it's in the process has me excited. Just a shout out and thanks to Eric for doing these for us !!
Orange Crush gets an Envy Shave Luxury Silver tip and Sea Green gets a Quarter Moon Tuxedo

Oh man, I'm jealous of the wood pattern you have in that sea foam one.

Back