The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's Your New Brush?

Seems like a lot of new brushes are getting delivered into our hands. How about posting them here.
I'll start. A Rudy Vey faux ivory, persian jar shape, TGN 2 band finest fan knot.

These are my new brushes in their infant stage. Just thought I’d plant a teaser.

Those are some good looking blanks! Didn't know you were a brush maker Dave!

I’m adding a couple more brushes by Mr Sorrentino to the stable.

Oh come on! This isn't fair! Now I want brushes like that! Those seriously look amazing!

Those two are my first attempts at anything besides wood. I’ve had my eye on hybrid blanks for a while. They have their own challenges, but are pretty fun to play with.

First attempt at anything besides wood....... and he goes right for the hybrid! Pushing the envelope, for sure! Great job!

All done! I can’t wait to get these. No doubt one day I’ll be able to explain how I got these from Eric before he went big time.

The first I just thought was a pretty colour combo. The 2nd is in honor of my alma mater Oregon State with orange and black. Go Beavs!

All done! I can’t wait to get these. No doubt one day I’ll be able to explain how I got these from Eric before he went big time.

The first I just thought was a pretty colour combo. The 2nd is in honor of my alma mater Oregon State with orange and black. Go Beavs!
Absolutely STUNNING. You gotta be stoked how they turned out...........see what I did there? Turned out
1f44d.png

Those are absolutely amazing! By you getting these...I think Eric's workload is about to triple!

Back