The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's the deal with SV?

NurseDave said:
Might I suggest a nice Penhaligon's English Fern to go along with that?
I don’t think I can afford to be part of the Cadre any more....

and Some Asylum Royal Fougere for a nice after dinner fragrance, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 70th all the way baby!, unless you are getting opuntia, but Felce is good too

Get them all save the heartache, LOL

Xenostr8shaver said:
and Some Asylum Royal Fougere for a nice after dinner fragrance, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 70th all the way baby!, unless you are getting opuntia, but Felce is good too

Get them all save the heartache, LOL

already have the Royal Fougere and Opuntia. Love Fougere scent so Felce is on the list to buy now

NurseDave said:
I’ll take that under advisment buddy
1f609.png

then I find an awesome deal on a bottle!!

I like SV. That said, all that scent stuff is wrong. You should go for latest formula, and nothing else mathers? I would like them a lot if they have unscented one, my Valobra would get a buddy.
I like my triple milled industrial made Italian soaps neat?

Liking SV is directly proportionate to odds of winning bingo.......... just saying, LOL

All I know is, it's embarrassing this is a topic at all. Next someone will ask what GTB is and doesn't a cartridge razor shave the same way a DE does!

Xenostr8shaver said:
Liking SV is directly proportionate to odds of winning bingo.......... just saying, LOL
So, since I’ve never tried it and therefore can’t like it, yet, does that mean I have no chance of winning?

NurseDave said:
it's embarrassing this is a topic at all. Next someone will ask what GTB is...
You’ve lost me on that one... GTB? Sorry to be such an embarrassment.

Spider said:
So, since I’ve never tried it and therefore can’t like it, yet, does that mean I have no chance of winning?
Spider said:
You’ve lost me on that one... GTB? Sorry to be such an embarrassment.

No KJ as you are in teh SV Que and being a Bingo Caller you get the Special Bingo Pass

NurseDave said:
All I know is, it's embarrassing this is a topic at all. Next someone will ask what GTB is and doesn't a cartridge razor shave the same way a DE does!

if someone asks what GTB is I’m asking for personal privilege to ban them!

DocHoliday0831 said:
if someone asks what GTB is I’m asking for personal privilege to ban them!

Well I kind of like KJ so he can stay.

KJ. GTB is an amazing scent better known as Ghost Town Barber put out by chiseled face. It is worth trying.

Cvargo said:
Well I kind of like KJ so he can stay.

KJ. GTB is an amazing scent better known as Ghost Town Barber put out by chiseled face. It is worth trying.

KJ is ok I understand that some people just are not the Soap Aquiring types that jump on new Artisans at every turn. He from my understanding is an immortal where Williams is concerned so that makes up for it. But somehow we need to get him some of that stuff!

DocHoliday0831 said:
KJ is ok I understand that some people just are not the Soap Aquiring types that jump on new Artisans at every turn. He from my understanding is an immortal where Williams is concerned so that makes up for it. But somehow we need to get him some of that stuff!

I actually ran upstairs to see if I still had a sample laying around... I do not I sent to someone else apparently. Not sure who though.

You all use acronyms for weird stuff. Making me feel like a newb. I tend to stick to the artisans I like, and rarely stray.

Someone PIFd me some aftershave samples of Chiseled face a while back. And GTB was one of them. Unfortunately it fell as I was unpacking it, and the glass is so thin on their sample vials that it shattered everywhere. None of the rest impressed me, so I never bothered trying more.

Back