The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's on your want list (long range)?

Thanks guys! Never been to an Indian Bazaar, but incense gives me a good idea. I want to try so many different scents, I wish all of the artisan soap sites offered 2 oz samples so I could work through them faster.

Currently my want list is a tub of West Coast Shaving Gatsby No. 1 and a modern open comb razor that won't set me back too much but will last a lifetime and that can match the shave I get from a Gillette New Deluxe, my current favorite razor. That means no zamak razors. I'm eyeing the new Karve Open Comb razor but am confused about which of the various plates would be closest to my New Deluxe. I've also recently missed out on a nice chromed New Deluxe on that auction site. I would have had it if I just waited about 5 more seconds before submitting my bid. I don't see them very often so I could use another one of those as well.

I've got some of his other stuff and it is top tier stuff for sure. If I can ever get caught up in my shop I think I'm going to have more chocolate CBL than I can shake a stick at too. :ROFLMAO:
It’s not you it’s me...I have had the scent oil staring at me while I do other things but have not mixed your custom order. I will work on it soon.

As for the dragons blood...I am prepared to do a batch of that too. I think I may need to do a “sign-up” list so I make enough to ensure everyone who is even thinking about dragons blood has a chance. I can make it with or without cooling agent.

Hippie chicks were always fun in college 25 years ago.

To the question of thethread, what is on my long range list, I would like to get my hands on a Wilkinson Sticky.

Back