The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

After 20 years wear the same pair of glasses and sunglasses (yes you read that right) I finally had the chance to get a new prescription and visited a Warby Parker today. New set should be in next week-ish!

Don’t worry, I’ll post pics when they arrive. 😂

Picture in Picture. For instance, I found out about it because I got a text in the middle of watching a show. When I went to my texts, the show scaled down to a smaller window and I could see and respond to the text, while the show continued playing.

Picture in Picture. For instance, I found out about it because I got a text in the middle of watching a show. When I went to my texts, the show scaled down to a smaller window and I could see and respond to the text, while the show continued playing.
Gotcha. Haven’t seen that yet.

Love the traditional school desk. [emoji106]

Schoolwork doesn't look anything like Minecraft, does it? [emoji6]
Thanks. I got lucky finding them both a desk for reasonable price. And whats funny is schoolwork does look like a game. They use something called iready and another called raz kids.. They seem to enjoy it.

Yep, that is true. [emoji3525]

Somehow I forgot about that. Hey... I wonder how many lefties we have here, anyway?! We're a rare breed. Lol. [emoji6]
well the twins are ambidextrous... they really have no preference on which hand they prefer....

well the twins are ambidextrous... they really have no preference on which hand they prefer....
That's even more rare than being a leftie, I'd gander. Wow. Not to mention, being twins...

I was thinking about the forum. It's odd to have too many lefties in one crowd. Then again, I'm a redhead, leftie, with freckles and hazel eyes... So I'm stealing all of the recessive genes from the world. [emoji1787]

Worked a football game yesterday at SUU stadiumIMG_20201107_144910736_HDR.jpg

Was cold, wet, 28 degrees when we left field. That's because this was blowing in. Drove 250 miles home in this. This was my parents neighborhood picking up the kids
IMG_20201108_123926770_MP.jpg

Back