The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I actually wish more shaving stores/artisans would take some business tips from Radio Shack....

Free Shipping on orders over $19!?!?!?!

What are the bar objects in the last photo @HMan? Is it meant to be something?

That's the view out the window towards the National Museum and Parliament Building. This is sort of a famous view from the Modern Art Museum, you can also see the art on display in that room from the street, which makes it very cool when driving into the city center.

I'm not sure what that you're asking about is tbh. Iirc it used to be a grass picnic area, almost looks like an empty parking lot now.

This is what my mom called "nose sticking" weather! You breath in and your nostrils stick together! Back in the U.P., we'd get a week or two of zero to single digit "highs". Stay warm, @The Monkey, time for the long johns, right?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is what my mom called "nose sticking" weather! You breath in and your nostrils stick together! Back in the U.P., we'd get a week or two of zero to single digit "highs". Stay warm, @The Monkey, time for the long johns, right?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I pulled out the wool sweater and socks.
They are talking another 7 inches Sat-Sunday.

Only those ninja socks so they work in my flip flops better.
images

Back