The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

not gonna lie. if there is a good spot to sit in there i would go sit there all the time. That is an awesome view

not gonna lie. if there is a good spot to sit in there i would go sit there all the time. That is an awesome view
You have to climb 3 different precriously placed ladders and squeeze through a few trap doors, plus there isn't much room around the bell. Not OSHA approved by any means.

But the view is amazing looking over the harbor.
R5VCCIQZ3VHS5PIKSG6N6HBOVA.jpg

“...Monkey’s climbed the bell tower again, quick get the sheriff and the tranquilizer gun before he starts throwing old shave soaps at people with beards again. We lost half the Amish community and the Bearded lady on the pier is still in therapy. ...tell Mabel to ring the bell, maybe he’ll come down if he thinks it’s dinner time.”

“...Monkey’s climbed the bell tower again, quick get the sheriff and the tranquilizer gun before he starts throwing old shave soaps at people with beards again. We lost half the Amish community and the Bearded lady on the pier is still in therapy. ...tell Mabel to ring the bell, maybe he’ll come down if he thinks it’s dinner time.”
Chris, I'm looking forward to your post here 😂

King-Kong-monster-movies-36996636-457-352.gif

In 36 years of living in CA, I don’t remember ever seeing this happen...until today...must be a sign!

C356965A-1497-4E13-B6C5-C0D3B95C5791.jpeg
Older two are framed out and are on high window watch alert :ROFLMAO:
55F4B750-5831-473A-80DC-2BDFAF85AFB2.jpeg

Back