The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Ugh...whatever is going on between the sink and the wash machine...the pipes finally said “I quit”. Thankfully no overflow of drain water into areas it shouldn’t be, but I did have to drain the sink by the bucket full lol.

Maintenance type friend in route to see if he can do anything before needing to call a plumber.

Plumbing stuff sucks! You can't see what the issue is and that's so frustrating. Hopefully a good snaking out will solve the problem. Hope it all goes well

Plumbing stuff sucks! You can't see what the issue is and that's so frustrating. Hopefully a good snaking out will solve the problem. Hope it all goes well
Hit something with the auger line but couldn’t clear it much at all. Going to try some overnight main line cleaner.

You know Chris, you can't wash chicken bones down the sink :p Seriously, I hope that it's an easy fix. I had the same problem at my house and found out that I was working with Orangeberg sewage pipes. They were a very cheap option way back when and were basically cardboard impregnated with tar. They eventually collapse and were a super bad idea, but lots of people used it way way back. I ended up have to replace all of that stuff with new PVC.

You know Chris, you can't wash chicken bones down the sink :p Seriously, I hope that it's an easy fix. I had the same problem at my house and found out that I was working with Orangeberg sewage pipes. They were a very cheap option way back when and were basically cardboard impregnated with tar. They eventually collapse and were a super bad idea, but lots of people used it way way back. I ended up have to replace all of that stuff with new PVC.
Those sound terrible. Who comes up with that stuff. It's like a paper straw for your house!

Other place updating...some of the format is beginning to look interestingly similar... :ROFLMAO:

Back