The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

The view out my kitchen window, overlooking the veggie garden this side of the chain link fence. 30+ houses going in. We've written off relaxing in the backyard this summer, which is not a bad thing, as they sooner they start with footings and foundations, the sooner they will be finished.

They call them falls over there :ROFLMAO:

Hey I'll be honest. I was tad underwhelmed. But the history is kinda cool. It's lava rock that landed in snake river from a Yellowstone erruption. But we have some much bigger ones in Utah. Apparently Great Falls, Idaho is better than Idaho Falls, Idaho. According to locals.

Was at my dad's today moving some counter tops. The storm cloud on one side was moving the opposite direction that the weather normally does and it was running into some warmer stuff. A little bit of a swirl and drop started, but didn't really get any worse before just moving on.

View attachment 5417
That would be enough for me to poop my pants!

Wait, you work for Discover??? That's the competition. I'm afraid it's going to have to be pistols at noon now sir!

Back