The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Been having Sparrow Lockpicks come up a lot on FB and perusing the site.

Anyone bought from them or tried their learning sets? Or other similar companies?

New injector hitting the market. Probably trying to “edge” in on Supply’s market? At least it doesn’t look nearly as bulky.

IMG_4855.jpeg

Anyone bought from them or tried their learning sets? Or other similar companies?
No but from a quick search, they seem a little pricy. Basic sets can be found cheaper. I have a simple set I got while working at a hardware store in high school and it works great.

No but from a quick search, they seem a little pricy. Basic sets can be found cheaper. I have a simple set I got while working at a hardware store in high school and it works great.
Do you know what picks you have in the set? Can you list them if so please? Kind of at the mercy of the premade kits, not knowing anything myself.

Do you know what picks you have in the set? Can you list them if so please?
Oh, I have no idea. It's a set my boss put together for me. Very basic. I just figured a basic set would be cheaper than those. And I steer clear of anything that comes from a Facebook ad. Been burnt by a few listings. I'd shop amazon and pay attention to the reviews.

I know the lockpicking lawyer sells his own sets. Given his huge following I’d trust what he’s selling.

I decided I need more shelving to make things a little more accessible. Went from this:

IMG_5685.jpeg

IMG_5684.jpeg

Back