The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I've been trying to get out at least once a week to do some street photography. I was out for 90 minutes last night, which is a miracle for me considering how much I dislike the cold.

DSC01122-5.jpg
dsc01254-jpg.124314
DSC01236.jpgDSC01240.jpg

DSC01081-2.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01254.jpg
    DSC01254.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 142
The 1st one is perfection Cole! Nice job

Thanks so much Dave!
I liked the 2nd best, but thought the 1st would be the popular favorite, I wonder why....?

I wonder if having heels might give better traction..🤔

I have no idea how folks here do it! I just got a pair of shoes with spikes, and it I almost felt comfortable on the worst parts, but locals fly by me like there's nothing there.

The contrast of the silhouette is what is striking of that photo imho

Ha ha, you got what I was going for there.

What's fun about street is you have no idea what you'll run across, and have a split second to get the shot, all while trying to be discreet, and not slip on the ice.

Safety vest is appropriate at those times.
Hey.....I'm the only authorized wearer of the Carde Lather Master safety vest. I'll have to slap a cease and desist order on you......now if I can only find your address......I know its on Bougie Way because, of course, you live on a street that is named after you.......the house number is probably 69....that's because you're still into juvenile humor.....Ok....legal papers are on their way.

Back