The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Yes, what Jaro posted. Just mix enough water with the sugar to make it like damp sand. Then press into mold and the next day it’s dried out and hardened.

That’s what I used.
I just realized something. I hope you didn't mind my replying about this. I thought it was interesting and when I saw the "recipe" and the molds I posted them... I hope that was okay , and if not ... I apologize.......

I just realized something. I hope you didn't mind my replying about this. I thought it was interesting and when I saw the "recipe" and the molds I posted them... I hope that was okay , and if not ... I apologize.......
Dude it's an open forum. Post what you wish.

Congrats on becoming an entrepreneur! I assume BabbaDabbid doesn't view you as competition as you are out of state. ;)
I’m trying to get him to move here. There’s a sign out front that says Master Barber wanted and the house next to us went up for sale.

Sorry, you’re looking for facts. Highs in the 60s the majority of days this January 😀

37ABFAA5-1C1B-4B29-A7E4-898A1BABFAC2.jpeg

Back