The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I’m converting the biggest part of the Christmas village to LED and all one outlet. My wife isn’t thrilled, but she will be. This is the “bulb” I’m making to go in each one.
65A89750-DDAC-4954-AE49-3C4693D836E5.jpeg

Last day in Mexico
7cfc50e5a2c06a18b6f196b123a62b8e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Oh geez Dave, I hope you drove the 4wd to work. Don't want to get stuck. ...that snow looks like it might form slush puddles.

We were (are?) expected to get rain/snow sometime between 5am and 9am this morning. When I got up around 4:30 to start my day everything looked like it would be cold and dry so I headed went to the office in my 2wd F150. As I sit here typing this the weather has taken a notable turn and it looks like we could get some rain but I doubt we will see any snow. Because this truck is pathetic in on slick roads I am taking steps to be ready to get out of here if it starts to look like it might actually rain/snow.

Oh geez Dave, I hope you drove the 4wd to work. Don't want to get stuck. ...that snow looks like it might form slush puddles.

We were (are?) expected to get rain/snow sometime between 5am and 9am this morning. When I got up around 4:30 to start my day everything looked like it would be cold and dry so I headed went to the office in my 2wd F150. As I sit here typing this the weather has taken a notable turn and it looks like we could get some rain but I doubt we will see any snow. Because this truck is pathetic in on slick roads I am taking steps to be ready to get out of here if it starts to look like it might actually rain/snow.
It was more fun in the Vette. Lol

Well no matter what you drove all you people in areas getting "bad" weather please be careful and stay safe !!

Back