The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Need a few more deets on this - sounds very interesting!
Both headliners are kinda indie-alt rock/pop/synth. Joywave is pretty unique in their style and delivery. iDKHOW I’m not as familiar with but I understand they’re somewhere in the sliding scale between Muse and Killers.

Savannah seems to be the soft side of alt/pop. Pretty easy listening with moderate vocals. Calm before the storm as an opener 😂

It’ll be an all-night affair! Doors open at 6…concert is slated to be about 3 1/2 hours!

Both headliners are kinda indie-alt rock/pop/synth. Joywave is pretty unique in their style and delivery. iDKHOW I’m not as familiar with but I understand they’re somewhere in the sliding scale between Muse and Killers.

Savannah seems to be the soft side of alt/pop. Pretty easy listening with moderate vocals. Calm before the storm as an opener 😂

It’ll be an all-night affair! Doors open at 6…concert is slated to be about 3 1/2 hours!

@Scuttlesoap

Savannah Conley has been described as a Southern Mazzy Starr

Sounds like a good time my friend!

Ketchup flavored potato chips? What in the world is going on up there?
Only in Canada! … Just like the Coffee Crisp chocolate bar. :love:

I’m hoping to find sone Roast Chicken potato chips as well fir the ladies to try; they’re only available in Atlantic Canada.

In South Indian city of Chennai. Hot tropical climate. Small satellite town called Vellore which is home to one of India's leadijg technology engineering colleges where my daughter studies electronics and communications specializing in robotics and artifical intelligence.

It's her birthday today so we dropped in to surprise her and say a hi.

And a wet shaving travel kit. Razor Emporium WW1 kit.

20220819_160937.jpg

20220819_160836.jpg

In South Indian city of Chennai. Hot tropical climate. Small satellite town called Vellore which is home to one of India's leadijg technology engineering colleges where my daughter studies electronics and communications specializing in robotics and artifical intelligence.

View attachment 91720

View attachment 91721
Happy Birthday to your daughter!

View attachment 91720

View attachment 91721
I hope your daughter has a very happy birthday and many more..

Only in Canada! … Just like the Coffee Crisp chocolate bar. :love:

I’m hoping to find sone Roast Chicken potato chips as well fir the ladies to try; they’re only available in Atlantic Canada.
You really should visit Britain. Home of the infinite variety of crisps.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Back