The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Oh....ugh...

DAVE opens with light, citrusy and fruity top notes, reminiscent of Darjeeling tea. It has a soft white jasmine accord at its heart and is perfectly rooted with notes of woody assam and powdery iris root.

Oh....ugh...

DAVE opens with light, citrusy and fruity top notes, reminiscent of Darjeeling tea. It has a soft white jasmine accord at its heart and is perfectly rooted with notes of woody assam and powdery iris root.
You can’t outrun your destiny my friend…..

1652888787335.gif

Just take some cigar ash from last night and smear it in - it will be your favorite scent.

Almost 2.5 years and back at the office. All the offices are officially gone and I have to sit on the floor like a commoner but alas I'm here. At least they are doing free coffee, drinks, and lunch

20220518_072845.jpg

I like the ergonomic keyboard. And I still miss my office. But these desks so go up and down so that's kinda cool

Back