The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Awesome Woman...I adore her... And is a blast to hang out with.. I got to hang out with her and some friends a long time ago in the 80 's playing strip poker.... Unfortunately haven't spoken to her in several years.....

Joan was my crush back in the day...heck...even to THIS day. My mind is blown at the idea of playing strip poker with her.......

As the guy that goes to tons of concerts, I was the "cool uncle" that got to take many of my nieces and nephews to their first concerts. This was the opening act for a show I took one of my nieces to. She was excited to see The Backstreet Boys, I was there to see B*Witched. An Irish pop group made up of two twin sisters and two friends they knew from their hometown. The first four singles off their debut album all reached #1 in the UK making them the first act to achieve that feat and so far the only all girl group to ever accomplish it.

This was their second single and it was such a fun song.

Watched Atomic Blonde! What a great soundtrack!

Great Freakin' Movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Soundtrack too.....
I know its a slightly different subject but did you ever watch the TV show Berlin Station??

Great Freakin' Movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Soundtrack too.....
I know its a slightly different subject but did you ever watch the TV show Berlin Station??
I haven’t - but looked it up on Amazon and it looks like I need to check it out - I love spy shows!

I haven’t - but looked it up on Amazon and it looks like I need to check it out - I love spy shows!
It was a good show and was shot in Germany. It not only showed the touristy type areas but also some of the seedier areas throughout Berlin and neighboring areas.... It has some plots that were predictable but a lot of twist that threw people off .. If / when you watch it please let me know what you think/ thought... Thanks.

It was a good show and was shot in Germany. It not only showed the touristy type areas but also some of the seedier areas throughout Berlin and neighboring areas.... It has some plots that were predictable but a lot of twist that threw people off .. If / when you watch it please let me know what you think/ thought... Thanks.
Will do - it looks to be right up my alley!

so I bought Season 1 Episode 1 on Apple TV+ and I say…

1635479039774.png

There are so many actors on the show that I recognize- if the rest of the series is as good as the first episode - it looks really good!

As the old saying goes.."You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet".. A lot of other people come on either as guest or as regulars throughout the series that are notable.. I'm not gonna say much because I want you to be able to really enjoy it too....I'm restarting the whole series again after talking about it.. Oh and it features some pretty good music throughout if I remember correctly. Well I hope you enjoy it...

Back