The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's blasting in your headphones?

Blue in Green, Bill Evans Trio. The story that I heard is that Miles, during recording of Kind of Blue, wrote 2 chords on a piece of paper, handed it to Bill Evans and asked him what he would do with those 2 chords. What resulted is Blue in Green. When BE later asked if he'd be entitled to any of the royalties, Miles gave him $25- for his contribution. :oops:

Maybe not what’s coming through the headphones but instead headphone related - Target was having a sale on AirPod Pros plus a gift card I had, I got them at a pretty good price.

Maybe not the best wireless set for audiophiles but for decent sound plus Apple product integration, really unmatched! The fact that I can be almost truly, completely hands free by using Siri to her max capabilities is huge. The Transparency and Noise Cancellation features are pretty good too!

Maybe not what’s coming through the headphones but instead headphone related - Target was having a sale on AirPod Pros plus a gift card I had, I got them at a pretty good price.

Maybe not the best wireless set for audiophiles but for decent sound plus Apple product integration, really unmatched! The fact that I can be almost truly, completely hands free by using Siri to her max capabilities is huge. The Transparency and Noise Cancellation features are pretty good too!
Have you tried spatial audio with them?

Has Anyone tried Apple Music Lossless yet? I’m just getting into the audiophile side - having purchased my first DAC & entry level audiophile headphones. I do like the Dolby / Spacial Audio using AppLe headphones

Love my AirPods. Bought a set about this time last year. Love the integration with iPhone, Mac and Apple TV!

Back