The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Hint to my natural fuel brothers....this is how you spot a gas grill owner.
I have many, Weber, Green Egg, including a competition Mesquite, grill, Well seasoned mind you, that you can cook almost a whole cow on, that has seen its share of food, and with 170 Mesquite trees on the property no lack of fuel, there Padawan! Gas Grill is just easier, and with a smoker box you can get the same results with NONE of the Prep, and mess... I suppose you use Charcoal, bwahahahahaha, instead of actual wood.. 3 ft X 6 feet,

GRill.JPEG

I use both charcoal AND Wood. I'm not against charcoal (it is a wood product) but only the real charcoal, the charred wood by-product.....not that lighter fluid soaked garbage. I've never actually used a gas grill.

I'm not really seriously attacking gas users....but I'm just poking chad on a minor issue. I love all my Cadre brothers.

Lunch today was open-faced tacos, piled onto the shell with a fork. My wife makes the filling with a touch of French dressing, which makes it delicious.
bbYvTmW.jpg

Back