The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Well I had 2 Twinkies and a pecan twirl followed by a Dr pepper and a mountain dew but still haven't had my coffee yet , so , phhhhh!:p

I don’t wish diabetes on anyone, however it can happen to anyone. Sugar is poison , but oooh so good

Lunch today was a favorite: shrimp, andouille sausage, and broccoli over linguini.
mD9bMfI.jpg

how did they turn out?
Actually the best since I started the whole sous vide thing. I have an aversion to using too much seasoning so I really laid it on this time. I don’t know the ultimate sodium level when we finally ate the steaks, but they were soft and yummy and you could taste the salt, but not overly salty.

Actually the best since I started the whole sous vide thing. I have an aversion to using too much seasoning so I really laid it on this time. I don’t know the ultimate sodium level when we finally ate the steaks, but they were soft and yummy and you could taste the salt, but not overly salty.
We might need to amend your signature.....Master Chef Darth Sprecher, Dark Lord Of The Scotch.

Back