The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Another good lunch. Pasta with shrimp, mushrooms, sausage, and Brussels sprouts.
bGVm4Nt.jpg

Weekend was the wedding anniversary, so we debated going to a nice Thai place locally, but HRH wanted to stay home. So she cooked a sirloin for me and a t-bone for her, and we all had fat bellies for the duration.
The difference is that she also makes Hasselback potatoes and i'm usually on a fairly low carb diet, but those are nice!

In case you never heard of them -
where those have cheese in the picture looking like a toast rack, HRH has a slice of bacon as well.

T

Weekend was the wedding anniversary, so we debated going to a nice Thai place locally, but HRH wanted to stay home. So she cooked a sirloin for me and a t-bone for her, and we all had fat bellies for the duration.
The difference is that she also makes Hasselback potatoes and i'm usually on a fairly low carb diet, but those are nice!

In case you never heard of them -
where those have cheese in the picture looking like a toast rack, HRH has a slice of bacon as well.

T
Happy Anniversary

Back