The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

Oh thank goodness! I was worried your cabinet was going to dip down under to 95% capacity!
Cabinet? He has Wearhouse 1 and Wearhouse 2 to fall back on in a shortage. Plans for Wearhouse 3 have been delayed by the city.....something about nearing distribution levels.....we'll work it all out with a bribe or two.

Narrator:
“A river flowed from the dry plains of the great state of Utah, carrying with it the scent of oak, rye mash, and spices, uttering promises of soothed souls and high spirits. At the head of that river, forded a man named Vargo.”

My scotch corner is increasing. Here take a look let me know what I should get: - Products
Not totally what you were asking for. For the price, you should give the 14 Hands Merlot and Cab a try.

HIGHLAND PARK 12YR VIKING HONOUR

I'll look for it next time. Megan and I are always looking for good stuff.
I said for the price. If you want the good stuff get:

Darioush Caravan Cab
Darioush Cab
Duckhorn Cab
Duckhorn Three Palms Merlot
Emmolo Merlot
Erath Pinot
Pahlmeyer Merlot
Peter Michael Les Pavots
Quintessa

I said for the price. If you want the good stuff get:

Darioush Caravan Cab
Darioush Cab
Duckhorn Cab
Duckhorn Three Palms Merlot
Emmolo Merlot
Erath Pinot
Pahlmeyer Merlot
Peter Michael Les Pavots
Quintessa
Those on that product list I sent you

Chad: Posts pic of bourbon and rye pick ups.
Dave: You should have got scotch
Chad: *posts link to Utah list of products* asks hey post what scotch you recommend
Dave: recommends $500 bottles of wine

And that my friends is why TSC keeps the US economy running.

Narrator continues:
"...This man....this hairy man....who knows not what lies before him.......leaps into the briney wastes of this surprisingly salty river and drinks from the can of whiteclaw......that will quench his insatiable thirst."

Chad: Posts pic of bourbon and rye pick ups.
Dave: You should have got scotch
Chad: *posts link to Utah list of products* asks hey post what scotch you recommend
Dave: recommends $500 bottles of wine

And that my friends is why TSC keeps the US economy running.
Well hey, I was going to say get this BRUICHLADDICH PC 10 YR HVY PEAT but it says it's a special order. Nothing else got me excited.

Well hey, I was going to say get this BRUICHLADDICH PC 10 YR HVY PEAT but it says it's a special order. Nothing else got me excited.
Yea when you see the term "special order" it means you have to buy a case at a time. There's a group I am in where sometimes we will go in together when 6 of us all want a bottle, and then place the order.

Plus, it's just embarrassing that people in the alcohol business list scotch under whiskey.

Alright all of you trying to spend my money. If you are going to do. If its in stock at store #46 I am more inclined to do so... as that location is 1 mile from my house

Back