The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

So….I found this European whisky auction site that does one auction a month. Thought it might be neat to mess around with. This month’s auction went live and I bid on a bunch of vintage Laphroaig stuff. Im sure I’ll be outbid on all of them, but figured I’d take a flier. I knew there would be fees and shipping and stuff. But then I went and looked at how they ship to the US. 100£ for one bottle! 100£!!!!

So….I found this European whisky auction site that does one auction a month. Thought it might be neat to mess around with. This month’s auction went live and I bid on a bunch of vintage Laphroaig stuff. Im sure I’ll be outbid on all of them, but figured I’d take a flier. I knew there would be fees and shipping and stuff. But then I went and looked at how they ship to the US. 100£ for one bottle! 100£!!!!
I can ship that bottle for you for £50*

*there is a small handling fee of £75, then the conversion rate fee to US dollars of $100.

Back