The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

I have never had it, I will let you know.

How are those EC's ? Those looked delicious.
The 18 year I had as a pour at a bar and fell in love. It's really good. Not sure when I'll open my bottle. Feels special occasion.

The barrel proof is their first release of the year. They release 3 a year. An A batch, B, and C. I'll probably Crack this A batch tonight and try it. Last year the C was my favorite. If you ever see the Elijah Craig Barrel Proof you should feel comfortable paying up to 85. Retail is about 65 to 70

The 18 year I had as a pour at a bar and fell in love. It's really good. Not sure when I'll open my bottle. Feels special occasion.

The barrel proof is their first release of the year. They release 3 a year. An A batch, B, and C. I'll probably Crack this A batch tonight and try it. Last year the C was my favorite. If you ever see the Elijah Craig Barrel Proof you should feel comfortable paying up to 85. Retail is about 65 to 70
Ok, thanks. Unfortunately I don't ever see those EC offerings at my local store, but I will run across them at some point.

Absolutely. You can't see it in the photo because the bottle is hiding it, but my pinky shot out instantly as soon as I picked the bottle up. 😂 🥃

And if you read the fine print it's not just French Oak, it's 10 virgin French Oak staves. Fancy!

Back