The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

This was a mail call

20220218_211502.jpg

This was a liquor store run

20220218_211411.jpg

We normally don't get Michters but since Sundance was canceled for covid (prematurely my opinion) it means there was a lot of special orders on booze and now they have to sell it in the stores so I got this. Also happy that our new DABC director is doing barrel picks so the Elijah Craig will be opened in a few weeks.

Just saw this available.. I put it in the coffee thread Too... I haven't had a drink in years but saw an ad on TV a minute ago about it and thought one of you guys might be interested in it... I might even try it sometime... It might be an interesting combo !!
Guinness-Nitro-Cold-Brew-Coffee-timely-served-on-National-Cold-Brew-Day..jpeg

They are delicious
So you have had one before? I used to like Guinness back in my younger days. I had a friend who owned a British pub ( some of the James Bond bar scenes used to be filmed in his pubs ) and I used to get it on tap there.... I was curious because I liked the ale and I like coffee so I thought they might be good together...

So you have had one before? I used to like Guinness back in my younger days. I had a friend who owned a British pub ( some of the James Bond bar scenes used to be filmed in his pubs ) and I used to get it on tap there.... I was curious because I liked the ale and I like coffee so I thought they might be good together...
Yup. I think I even have one or two in the fridge. Definitely worth picking up

Back