The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

I’m sure I’ll end up with a bottle but not this week. Hopefully not for a few months. I signed up for a whiskey club that has a monthly pick-up and bought way more than planned this month.
You and me both , LOL

Sorry no pics today.

But noticed my Russell's 10 year was nearing empty so a quick trip to the candy store and picked up:

Russell's 10 year
Macallan 12 Year Double Cask
Crown Royal Peach

Excited to try the Macallan as it seems to get a lot of favorable reviews. And the Crown Peach was picked up because it gets a cult following and I wanted to see what all the hub bub was about.

And then as leaving I saw one lonely Elijah Craig Barrel Proof B521 sitting all by itself so I figured I need a back up.

Let us know how it pairs with Bush Apple

EDIT: Should have added a winky. You know I'm messing with you ;) 😋 😋
OK....OK... I submit to the Court
Evidence:
1. White Claw
2. Busch Apple
3. Crown Peach

Notwithstanding the recent "good purchases"...... the Crown Peach took it over the top. I present to the TSC SpeakEasy......

"The Chad Glass"
@CVargo
Available on Etsy for $20.99

Chadglass.png

I can see giving Crown Royal Peach a try. An apricot beer (Aprikat) remains one of the tastiest North American beers I have had.
1629421752121.png

*Whew* Thanks, BabbDabbid! (y)

But what if I buy (and like!) the CR Peach? :unsure: Since I am retired, does my senility act as an acceptable "get out of jail free" card?

Back