The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is Dragon's blood

I’m on such a Dragon’s Blood kick thanks to Chris, that I recently took delivery of Mama Bears DB, and just ordered Mystic Water Egyptian Dragon.
My wife and I spent the morning at Calico, and old mining ghost town that was owned by knotts for a long time but is now county owned. They have a candle shop that used to let you make candles until it burnt down for the third time in 30 yrs (the last time almost took the little town with it). They have scented candles, bath salts and soaps. Knowing you go crazy for Dragons blood she pointed out every version of it they had. Most were pretty sweet and lacked any resemblance to what I just made ( my only reference point) but one was incredible. It was sharp and spicy with all the complexity I expected...of course that one item was an incense stick, useless for soap making.

i know know more than one version of dragons blood and know how nice a sharp and spicy version would be.

Way to undersell the delivery Dave. The set of clubman reserve is a winner. I have two of the three and am impressed by their quality. I could wear the whisky or gents gin every day and not feel cheated.

Way to undersell the delivery Dave. The set of clubman reserve is a winner. I have two of the three and am impressed by their quality. I could wear the whisky or gents gin every day and not feel cheated.
Thanks Chris. Came as a 3 pack where I got them cheaper then I could get 2 separately. Knew I wanted the whiskey woods and curious of the others. Have heard good things of all 3.

Back