The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is Dragon's blood

Is this the same Dragon's Blood that comes from these weird trees on Socotra island?

Originally yes. It’s sap was used as an incense or dye.

Today’s Dragons Blood scent is just a blend of many different oils. And each source is going to have its own recipe. Common ingredients are Cedar, orange, vanilla amber, and patchouli.

My review consisted of using the Words Bottle Caps.
But that has meaning behind it, and makes sense. I personally don’t get that myself, but see how you could. I think it’s interesting how we each interpret things differently.

Bottle caps were a favorite of mine, but only a couple of the flavors. Cola and Root Beer. Of course, I never really got Bottle Caps except at Halloween. Seems I’d always get a few bags while trick or treating.

My favorite is the Cherry bottle cap!

Dave check gas stations.

I hit Walmart with all the Halloween stuff and nothing. Hit a gas station when I filled up and nothing. Stopped at a Walgreens and nothing. I'll keep my eyes open.

I hit Walmart with all the Halloween stuff and nothing. Hit a gas station when I filled up and nothing. Stopped at a Walgreens and nothing. I'll keep my eyes open.

Well they come two ways. Theater candy box, or in a roll. Perhaps that will help you with where to look when at the store.

Yes. My Walmart has them in the candy aisle in the theater boxes. In Halloween candy, you’re only going to find them in those huge mix bags of assorted candy.

Yes. My Walmart has them in the candy aisle in the theater boxes. In Halloween candy, you’re only going to find them in those huge mix bags of assorted candy.
what I meant was walmart for the holidays has everything in the dame aisle. I checked bags boxes and peoples pockets. Nothing there ?

what I meant was walmart for the holidays has everything in the dame aisle. I checked bags boxes and peoples pockets. Nothing there
1f61b.png

Id think these would be readily available in the south. Looks like someone’s going to have to hook Dave up in the exchange!

I'll find it. Maybe at a cracker barrell. They carry retro candies

Not sure I would necessarily call it retro. Still a popular candy. It is made by Willy Wonka. It's a classic like M&Ms.

Do you have a candy store near you like a Rocket Fizz or a Fuzziwig's? They will definitely have them.

Do you have a candy store near you like a Rocket Fizz or a Fuzziwig's? They will definitely have them.

I suppose you are going to say that you can find these places in Who'sville and that Dr. Seuss is Mayor!
1f60b.png

Back