The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is Dragon's blood

I suppose you are going to say that you can find these places in Who'sville and that Dr. Seuss is Mayor!
1f60b.png
Here, smart guy.

https://rocketfizz.com/
http://www.fuzziwigscandyfactory.com/

Wow, I never thought of checking a candy store. I'l check the 5 that are in town.................
1f61c.png
Those are two candy store chains that I thought perhaps you might not be aware of. I have seen practically the whole line of Wonka candies at those two stores.

I happen to have a candy warehouse near me that has most of the vintage candies you remember from childhood. Their store front is a bit simple but you can order on line or use the in-store computer to find candies they have in the warehouse. They have everything you remember and then some. Cinnamon toothpicks, candy cigarettes, licorice pipes, the list goes on and on. You can find them online https://www.candycrate.com/

I try to stay out of there for obvious reasons but I usually end up going there to get Christmas goodies for my wife, she likes the violet mints and peanut butter peanuts.

Those are two candy store chains that I thought perhaps you might not be aware of. I have seen practically the whole line of Wonka candies at those two stores.
Sorry for the sarcasm. I'm in the middle of no where as far as I'm concerned and there is no specialty shop for candies.

My wife says the sarcasm comes from my northern roots. Ebay to the rescue. Bottlecaps will be here by the 10th !!

Now your wife will send you to get milk or eggs something simple most likely in the 8th and you'll find bottlecaps

Originally yes. It’s sap was used as an incense or dye.

Today’s Dragons Blood scent is just a blend of many different oils. And each source is going to have its own recipe. Common ingredients are Cedar, orange, vanilla amber, and patchouli.
Thanks!

I’m on such a Dragon’s Blood kick thanks to Chris, that I recently took delivery of Mama Bears DB, and just ordered Mystic Water Egyptian Dragon.

You're sniffing the candy right? and not the caps from the bottles?
Lol, yes and I even ate some. yuck, I'm not a big candy person though. Made me think of sweet tarts and that's the 1st thing my wife said. Neither of us think it smells like the dragons blood soap but I realize that is a YMMV for each person.

Lol, yes and I even ate some. yuck, I'm not a big candy person though. Made me think of sweet tarts and that's the 1st thing my wife said. Neither of us think it smells like the dragons blood soap but I realize that is a YMMV for each person.

To be honest I haven't had the candy for a long time. The Dragon's Blood just has that sweet candy cream soda-ish scent to my nose.

Dave, to help you understand how I think..... When I first saw your picture I though you were washing down the candy with some booze...then I realized they were aftershaves!!

To be honest I haven't had the candy for a long time. The Dragon's Blood just has that sweet candy cream soda-ish scent to my nose.

Dave, to help you understand how I think..... When I first saw your picture I though you were washing down the candy with some booze...then I realized they were aftershaves!!
I'll assume they don't taste great without trying them, but I understand what you're saying ?

Back