The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

The Fragrance was another from @Smattayu Here's what I found about it:

Tiziana Terenzi Ecstasy

Unisex fragrance
Launched by the design house of tiziana terenzi in the year 2012. this oriental woody fragrance has a blend of pine, spruce, stone powder, incense, patchouli, rose, violet, sandalwood, amber, cistrose, Tonka, forest land, and ancient wood notes.

What I get: A light sweet woodsy scent on my arm. I'll hit a heavier dose when I get dressed to get out the door.

Dry Down: Pretty much the same. After awhile some of these Frags all seem to be about the same to me. I don't differentiate a lot of the individuals and just get the totality of it. They seem to use a lot of the same notes for the most part to me. Oh well, that's all I gotz.
1581166524036.png

Vintage Chanel Antaeus EdT (pre barcode) + current aftershave

dvrjcTr.jpg

A powerful aquatic that isn’t just your traditional salty, oceanic or marine type juice. This is commanding yet elegant. Casual while being sophisticated at the same time. Bermuda shorts on the beach sipping on Tequila Sunrises or at the waterfront in a classy seafood eatery dressed to the nine’s. It does it all with Masculine Supremacy. A true travesty that it was discontinued....

16A0299D-E0AE-41EC-B7A8-70E92127A1CF.jpeg

A powerful aquatic that isn’t just your traditional salty, oceanic or marine type juice. This is commanding yet elegant. Casual while being sophisticated at the same time. Bermuda shorts on the beach sipping on Tequila Sunrises or at the waterfront in a classy seafood eatery dressed to the nine’s. It does it all with Masculine Supremacy. A true travesty that it was discontinued....

View attachment 16641
Gus, was that a copy/paste ? If not you should be writing for the fragrance companies......

Yes, but it was discontinued in late 2108. There is still some around at discounters and on the famous auction site. Snatch one up if you can because they are dwindling and prices are starting to get up there. If you can find a 3.4oz for under $50, grab it and run.
Got a 1.7 for $27. Was only option where I buy (y)

Nice! Easy with the trigger as it can be a somewhat polarizing scent. Initial spray is a bit like a lipstick vibe but, give it 15-20 minutes to breath. After that, it's magic time. A wonderful scent that is awesome for the warmer weather.
Azzaro Visit 3.4 oz
Bvlgari Aqua Amara 1.7 oz
Bvlgari Man in Black Essence .27 oz to hit free shipping

A little floral, woods, spice and a smooth musk like finish. Ted Baker Au is dark, smooth and spicey. A fantastic oriental that has a slight touch of citrus with the other accords mentioned that round it out wonderfully. Dry and an alluring scent that projects for about 90 minutes then becomes a skin scent but, lasts all day on the skin. Superb for fall, winter, early spring or nice cool summer nights. If you like Alcoholado Maravilla, you will love this as it has a bit of that vibe going just more sensual, a bit darker and a nice deep smoothness that’s provided by the Clove spices. A steal for $20 at your local Marshals/TJMaxx retailers......

C385B722-B8AF-48BC-8FC0-A76DC9B9F277.jpeg

A little floral, woods, spice and a smooth musk like finish. Ted Baker Au is dark, smooth and spicey. A fantastic oriental that has a slight touch of citrus with the other accords mentioned that round it out wonderfully. Dry and an alluring scent that projects for about 90 minutes then becomes a skin scent but, lasts all day on the skin. Superb for fall, winter, early spring or nice cool summer nights. If you like Alcoholado Maravilla, you will love this as it has a bit of that vibe going just more sensual, a bit darker and a nice deep smoothness that’s provided by the Clove spices. A steal for $20 at your local Marshals/TJMaxx retailers......

View attachment 16756
giphy (1).gif
1581282702520.png

White Musk Smokey Rose from @Smattayu This is apparently discontinued. Here's what The Body Shop says about it:
Enjoy the sweet scent of cruelty-free musk, tobacco flower and notes of black rose with our White Musk Smoky Rose collection.

I get all 3 which are blended really well is this warm scent. Enjoyable and if it was available and on the economical side, I may have put on my buy down the road list.

Back