The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

I'm not a big fan of A&F fragrances as they lean to the fruity/sweeter side and they favor towards the younger crowd. But, there are 2 that break the mold imo that are more masculine and for the more mature crowd. One is North East (discontinued) and the other is this one here, Fierce Icon. It's dark, bold, peppery, woody, leather with a very slight citrus touch. The longevity is suspect as is with all Abercrombie fragrances but, one will enjoy the deep masculine vibe that this one pushes even if it's just for a few hours. And quite affordable through discounters.....

m_5cb009aea20dfcf23d753d56.jpg

I went with Ford Mustang Performance. Nice touch of the honey comb top of the cap. Here's what I found said about it online.

"This is an oriental fougere with an emphasis on the spicy warmth of sandalwood and musk touched by fresh, green notes from the mint and lavender. There is a definite richness to this, putting one in mind of bourbon and pecans. The sillage of Mustang Performance is moderate and the fragrance longevity is impressive, with staying power for several hours."

Overall I can see all they stated about it although it's blended so that I don't get things individually. This was a win for me as it smells great. On dry down the Woody Bourbon and Spice come thru. Definite masculine scent and a steal at the $6.99 I paid. Have a great day Cadre !!
IMG_20200124_100004110.jpgIMG_20200124_095037462.jpg

I went with Ford Mustang Performance. Nice touch of the honey comb top of the cap. Here's what I found said about it online.

"This is an oriental fougere with an emphasis on the spicy warmth of sandalwood and musk touched by fresh, green notes from the mint and lavender. There is a definite richness to this, putting one in mind of bourbon and pecans. The sillage of Mustang Performance is moderate and the fragrance longevity is impressive, with staying power for several hours."

Overall I can see all they stated about it although it's blended so that I don't get things individually. This was a win for me as it smells great. On dry down the Woody Bourbon and Spice come thru. Definite masculine scent and a steal at the $6.99 I paid. Have a great day Cadre !!
View attachment 15661View attachment 15662

I have a small bottle of that in my top bag for travel. I like it too.

Back