The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Noir Argent. It went perfectly with my Ethos Grooming Honeysuckle aftershave.
qHkiO1F.jpg

Lapidus Pour Homme
00b96e73e067366c1af8ececc49776c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Is that a recently bought bottle? Just wondering if it's still worth buying, or reformulated to oblivion.

One of the best reviews ever was written about it -

Let me just get this out of the way; if you don't like old school powerhouse frags, just move on. This is THE powerhouse of powerhouses. Sure, other frags might smell better; some might be composed much more keenly, but this is a truly powerful and beautiful scent. It's pure unadulterated 80s excess in a bottle.

When I pick up this bottle, I hold it high, and scream: "I HAVE THE POWER!!!!" I'm struck by a neon thunderbolt that sounds like a killer Hair Metal guitar riff. My hair shags out into a mullet that would make MacGyver feel inadequate. A mustache suddenly appears, a total Tom Selleck. My suburbanite Subaru Forester changes into an '88 Pontiac Firebird. In the tape deck of the Firebird is Heartbeat by Don Johnson.

Look, all I'm saying is that if you're into modern freshies, you will hate this. I adore it.

Is that a recently bought bottle? Just wondering if it's still worth buying, or reformulated to oblivion.

One of the best reviews ever was written about it -
It is a recent purchase. It is not all that it used to be. The opening is pretty screechy. I still like the dry down enough to weather it. It wears a lot closer these days, though. Tom Selleck would cry.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back