The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Floris Cefero (vintage)
lvyehRd.jpg

Parle Moi de Parfums - Woody Perfecto

Yes, the warm streak here continues, and this scent is just made for the warm weather, the opposite of a freshie, a dark coffee infused dank vetiver that just says, 'I'm a he man' in the heat.

Parle Moi de Parfums - Woody Perfecto

Yes, the warm streak here continues, and this scent is just made for the warm weather, the opposite of a freshie, a dark coffee infused dank vetiver that just says, 'I'm a he man' in the heat.
You might enjoy Encre Noire if you can find a sample. Same kind of vibe, no coffee, but that dark earthy green. It’s a beast on my skin.

You might enjoy Encre Noire if you can find a sample. Same kind of vibe, no coffee, but that dark earthy green. It’s a beast on my skin.
Thanks for the recco Chris, that was one of the first vetivers I wanted to find when I got into this, and now I've forgotten all about it. Just checked some reviews, it sounds totally up my burnt forest of a wheelhouse.

If you haven't tried it, you could check out Comme des Garcons 2 Man, you can find it fairly inexpensively, IMO one of the best clean modern vetivers.

Back