The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia
iOmLKu8.jpg

We know what celebrity scents are, just promotional marketing and stars cashing in on their celebrity status. Some are "eh" while most are just plain generic and dreadful. But, every once in a while a couple come around that actually have some quality to them. I only have about 3 or 4 in my collection but, the best and personal favorite is this offering from Hip-Hop artist Jay Z. Jay Z Gold is an aromatic Fougere that is very well blended and is more distinct in the sea of celebrity offerings. A real good all year wear fragrance that has garnered me some surprising compliments. Put a Dior or Chanel label on it and people would be going ga-ga over this juice. Performance ain't to shabby either with a low price to match....

downloadfile-10.jpg

We know what celebrity scents are, just promotional marketing and stars cashing in on their celebrity status. Some are "eh" while most are just plain generic and dreadful. But, every once in a while a couple come around that actually have some quality to them. I only have about 3 or 4 in my collection but, the best and personal favorite is this offering from Hip-Hop artist Jay Z. Jay Z Gold is an aromatic Fougere that is very well blended and is more distinct in the sea of celebrity offerings. A real good all year wear fragrance that has garnered me some surprising compliments. Put a Dior or Chanel label on it and people would be going ga-ga over this juice. Performance ain't to shabby either with a low price to match....

View attachment 52000
I enjoyed Michael Jordan cologne quite a bit in my high school years 😂

There’s some star-backed gems once in a while. 🤙

Back