The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Did you appreciate the scents better on her or your skin?
It was a totally different profile with each and everyone so some I like better on me than her like that I like better on me however panda I liked better on her so I was just totally different

banana republic 06 black platinum.

picked this up from one of the nearby discount stores. i'm sure i smelled this last year in a store (but picked up the cedar and oud instead) but for the price it was a blind no brainer.

a review says it's reminiscent of bulgari black b/c of the leather, i used to wear black in 1999-2001; i don't get that from memory buts it's been 20 years.

Bulgari black: Top notes are Green Tea, Bergamot and Rose; middle notes are Sandalwood, Cedar and Jasmine; base notes are Leather, Vanilla, Amber, Musk and Oakmoss.

06 Black Platinum: Top notes are Pink Pepper, Cactus and Lemon; middle notes are Orange Blossom, Jasmine and Moss; base notes are Leather, Amber and Patchouli.

Back