The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Ethos Grooming Dragonsbeard V2 EdP
WUmpAwS.jpg

anyone have any thoughts on zoologist line?
I have Bat, Rhinoceros, Civet, Panda. All intense and you will like or hate hardly any middle ground and the perfumers take Huge chances, but also very unique,as @NurseDave mentioned get samples. FWIW:
Civet -Very oudish, barnyard jungle vibe, coffee insense, a bit fecal, strong cold weather scent
Rhino - personal Fav Strong but very nice, Pine conifer, Rum, to the nose, and dry down is smoke and musk to my nose
Panda -A punch in the face, strongest of the bunch, bamboo, eucalyptus, greens, can be felt 3-states away LOL
Bat - another personal Fav. Greens, Moss, Dirt, Banana peel, berry a bit more subtle

IMHO these are statement fragrances and you WILL get noticed
anyone have any thoughts on zoologist line?

View attachment 41174
Atelier Colognes Bois Blonds is a spring and summer scent. I like it and definitely get some vetiver, but it is too cold for this one today.

Did you get any others from them? I've been wanting to try some of their citrusy stuff.

They have a really nice sandalwood too, I was at the gym one day and this nice sandalwood scent was in the air. I had to track down the source and ask what it was. It's always a bit weird asking people, especially ladies, since you never know how they will react, but 90% of the time they are actually super excited when someone does.

This lady actually ran into the dressing room to bring the bottle out to show me.

Back