The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

This Stuff.... incredible. I bought it for two reasons.... “Rock & Rye” a flavor of Faygo pop I grew up with..... and “Slow and Low” a Beastie Boys song I grew up with. Turns out, it’s basically an Old Fashioned in a bottle, which I love.
22C268FE-BF6F-47EE-A9F1-158ECB147556.jpeg

There’s a vodka there on Maui that we toured their distillery. Oceana. I’m sure you’ve already seen their round bottles everywhere. Their dark rum is tasty if you can find it outside the distillery now.

I was considering a bottle of Hawaiian Okolehao. It was one of the more unique looking. It comes in a stoneware-like whiskey bottle. But it’s more of a mixer that’s said to be sweet and just alcohol taste, though it was in the whiskey section.

I was considering a bottle of Hawaiian Okolehao. It was one of the more unique looking. It comes in a stoneware-like whiskey bottle. But it’s more of a mixer that’s said to be sweet and just alcohol taste, though it was in the whiskey section.
Oh, do try it and report back. It’s Hawaii’s only native spirit. Made from the root of the local Ti plant.

Back