The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

When you leave the state of Utah you have to buy stuff that you can't find back home.

Nice Jefferson’s and Booker’s! Interested in your thoughts on the “ocean aged” bourbon—I’ve eyed it several times. I have a bottle of Booker’s... be careful if you like it neat! 😂

Love that Steelhouse can! Can’t decide if it looks more like a gigantic flask or a lighter fluid can...but it’s cool!

They serve Stillhouse at our local joint. I’ve seen it on the shelf a bunch of times but never knew what it was until I finally Googled it last week. They have the Original, Coconut, and Mint Chip flavors. Next we go I’ll be trying the Original.

Just a Topo-Chico...for now!

xv3pZGT_OnAdzFOaiZ1AnecviKOAIcjkZ32rHg81qQbZhmujIKc1IldEgrBWQ6tK29LCGiQ825n57FU-OPcx_IQmWSTxT0u35rqnx-3gtIXXHnNQs2SR6y6KJpTorBEsmKk7pFhYSL4sFrIjNNqyelG_9pwqTIJE1e5J172wp8rKKecdxEa8Fo7SHHSYjbM1hOaGQl5QGcScfEt7A_jO_lOXVux3700jkCSiQn4lMMTgflLtGwkx-AmhO58YH-A6LadkzbBG5z5vrg5q4Ot6fxV6MQ7deEKbhT9HjtkvAdztIFJ2MSnc2LDY-d74NBy4o4uXEyjZlw7Zo_bUV0ItsPhzuLCEuTrJ4VZsxqxyDYZupm41-moicEqBj1Tj8XXn8oErFQNZITtNhpcr132mnFLuic4Nx0AWvAJiXEK9yJOv0bdI2lGIPUpfhyFgLhJN2zdfuRtnCfAhOxMNkRkLTSNDcdvIjvQiQ24YifXt2VbscDWS9w-Q7XU6EMg8G94MBlcrUpgwDc5CMKW5IXs38bCbg9lHSMO3IbwzTwJimLVA8U7ICqBx0xpt0s2NNgqdPpSoHBA2_nIv5etm8SIQhZCyNYxGet3AWIVR3QOVjXxPjpy0DenOqpMVwU2CCxmBRGg80yLJdmH_TabEf6jLUu_yJaSvSxw=w675-h900-no

getting closer. Actually you should see if you can find a grand Cru style beer. They tend to be on the expensive side but normally run at 10%+ ABV and have similar qualities to some whiskeys.
Not big on the grand Cru style beer. I've had Dragons Milk and Kentucky Bourbon Ale and the like.

Where's the IPAs, stouts, and craft beers? It's summer! Post the beer!
I don’t drink beer anymore, unless it’s the low carb stuff.... but honestly summer is the time for the lighter beers that @SteveChuckFrank was talking about. The other seasons are for the heavier beers!
This needs to happen!
Dude, where have you been???

It comes in white too.

Love that Steelhouse can! Can’t decide if it looks more like a gigantic flask or a lighter fluid can...but it’s cool!
Someone posted that link a week or two ago, at it listed some of the best bourbons you should seek out. Steel house was one of them.
Check out their website. There are a couple more flavors available.
My Walmart carries the Spiced Cherry. If they had the original, I’d have picked it up.

Back