The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

So Sally, when does your new dress come in. Just when I thought it could not get any worse than Peach Whiskey. You go and do this. @CVargo is off the hook!
Dude, it’s pop. It’s supposed to be sweet unlike things you need to be over 21 to consume.

Dr Pepper is like Scotch. No need to doctor it up with Fruit. It is good they way God intended the flavor to be… and what the heck is “pop”. You mean soda?

^^^
I finished my last Negra Modelo last night. Summer is winding down, so back to Guinness, tequila, and single malts for me.
Well, being taped to my have to be careful of carb intake, but I love the taste of beer so this works out good and has a good Modelo flavor

The Glenlivet and Woodford should be good any way👌

The Jameson I’ve tried so far have been much better with a little water.

IMHO The Glen Livet 12 is a good starter scotch to get used to the profiles of a Speyside, if you like move to the 14 it's Better, before moving on to an Islay. The woodford is good with some ice, and the Jamesome benefits from ice but only a cube or two. Pretty good picks there

Back