The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Well it should be something stronger but I guess a 5 shot espresso latte will do. After all the running around today can home to a group of 4 very large Harris and Red tail hawks sitting on the fence bordering the duck pen. 3 were standing guard while, as I discovered l, one was finishing off the kill of our female duck. Sadly it was way too late. It did make me discover that these hawks hunt in a pack and watch out for each other. It is illegal to shoot them, although I had to fight the urge to have them meet their hawk deity. But circle of life and all, we live in the wild and they are only doing what they do. Luckily I was able to clean up what looked like a crime scene before @AvocadoQueen got home. Thankfully the two drakes and our chicken was ok. The hawks came back a few times but at that point Kona was on patrol and he is pretty good at protecting those guys, and kept me from getting arrested for shooting them. Still sucks

Anyway this is supposed
To be a drink post LOL
123C722E-BEB4-4ED0-B152-CF850729FD63.jpeg

Back