The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

So last night the wife brought a list of cool secret places to visit in Las Vegas....and she said, "The next time your shaving friends are in town (yes....you have an official new name), you should take them to this place." ....then shows me this:

The Barbershop Las Vegas - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

here's a look at the inside....

1668106581843.png

I say the next Vegas TSC meetup will have to include a stop there.

So last night the wife brought a list of cool secret places to visit in Las Vegas....and she said, "The next time your shaving friends are in town (yes....you have an official new name), you should take them to this place." ....then shows me this:

The Barbershop Las Vegas - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

here's a look at the inside....

View attachment 97788

I say the next Vegas TSC meetup will have to include a stop there.
The speakeasy yes.. the barbershop…pass. Based on the photos it is a fade shop pretending to be an “old time shop”. Apparent by the way the barbers are dressed. With such a nice locale they should be like this
DDD3266F-297D-4232-B46F-3BD69418BEAD.jpeg
Or
12D8E60E-D409-405F-8678-57491F227D84.jpeg
I may need to look at a Vegas shop LOL

The speakeasy yes.. the barbershop…pass. Based on the photos it is a fade shop pretending to be an “old time shop”. Apparent by the way the barbers are dressed. With such a nice locale they should be like this
Grumpy Gus, just go there for the leather chairs and drinks. Jeesh this guy....

Grumpy Gus, just go there for the leather chairs and drinks. Jeesh this guy....
Did you read it…… It clearly says to go for the speakeasy and have drinks and cigars it was the barber shop that was suspect. You know, I think they have optometrists In San Francisco as well as reading comprehension folks. Jeesh this Nurse!

It was implied that we would be going to the speakeasy based on the location of the post. It's not in the General Shaving Discussion forum but in the What Are You Drinking Tonight? Forum.

Jeesh this Forum Owner!

It was implied that we would be going to the speakeasy based on the location of the post. It's not in the General Shaving Discussion forum but in the What Are You Drinking Tonight? Forum.

Jeesh this Forum Owner!
It’s called a Barbershop you goof and besides you only drink beer LOL
I know, right???
You guys know I have your addresses and I can and will package a Christmas poo cake for both of you🤪🤪 Kona is ready to contribute🤣🤣…. and he is amazing… not in a good way😜

and besides you only drink beer LOL
That's why I pointed out that Michelle brought this to my attention for my "shaving friends". She knows you guys drink good brown liquid and she was looking out for you.

And you're going to send a poo cake to her house. She may not like you anymore.

Jeesh this friend (allegedly).

That's why I pointed out that Michelle brought this to my attention for my "shaving friends". She knows you guys drink good brown liquid and she was looking out for you.

And you're going to send a poo cake to her house. She may not like you anymore.

Jeesh this friend (allegedly).
She doesn’t like me now because I want to send you watches

Care to share?
No, because as a middle-aged man it’s embarrassing. 🤣 It’s a TicToc channel that does lives once or twice a day showing the cups. They are low in some stock because of being in a lockdown for a month but here is their website.

No, because as a middle-aged man it’s embarrassing. 🤣 It’s a TicToc channel that does lives once or twice a day showing the cups. They are low in some stock because of being in a lockdown for a month but here is their website.
Awwww…isn’t that precious.
7D316C50-95C7-4EDA-84D5-51EBEBA1CFF8.gif

She said you can do whatever you want....she'll just send them back to you. She's not playing with you on this one.
Don’t worry I won’t send anything, except maybe a dress😂😂😂, or maybe a jar you can display your marbles in🤪

Those are amazing. I'll pass that site on to a friend that loves teapots and tea.

Those are amazing. I'll pass that site on to a friend that loves teapots and tea.
If they are interested in collectable ones, on their live streams they show ones that have been painted with lacquer over 6 months and such. They don’t have those on their site I think since each is one of a kind.

Back