The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

@BarberDave .......Found something for the Barber shop. Its called the Scotch and Sofa!!!!

mid-century-castro-convertible-scotch-and-sofa-with-bar-and-stereo-5324.jpeg

...you'd probably need to recover it.....But it has a record player...

mid-century-castro-convertible-scotch-and-sofa-with-bar-and-stereo-9137.png

No idea where the speakers are...but...

...it has a bar!!!!

mid-century-castro-convertible-scotch-and-sofa-with-bar-and-stereo-3832.png

....Imagine clients waiting for services and enjoying a nice drink with some music!!!

@BarberDave .......Found something for the Barber shop. Its called the Scotch and Sofa!!!!

View attachment 92099

...you'd probably need to recover it.....But it has a record player...

View attachment 92100

No idea where the speakers are...but...

...it has a bar!!!!

View attachment 92101

....Imagine clients waiting for services and enjoying a nice drink with some music!!!
Sweet!!!

giphy.gif

Maybe the speakers are under the mattress
Ok....I was going to put a gif in here of kids jumping up an down on a bed but my search turned up many more things that bounce (some of which we we're discussing with sun spots) and I'm 1000% sure @BarberDave would edit this post so fast my head would spin. And then put me in time out. And then ask me to forward the gif to him.

Ok....I was going to put a gif in here of kids jumping up an down on a bed but my search turned up many more things that bounce (some of which we we're discussing with sun spots) and I'm 1000% sure @BarberDave would edit this post so fast my head would spin. And then put me in time out. And then ask me to forward the gif to him.
I know! I am even an owner and I send all gifs and memes to dave to get approval before posting.

Back