The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I will have to say that Highland Park I had last night was super yummy. TW often has several offerings in their glass case with different names. I’m going to have to figure out what those are.
That one is on my list

I guess what I’m seeing at the store are individual barrel picks.

So, concerning pain management after my procedure, the doc tells me I can take the pain meds he prescribed me...or I can just drink whiskey. He goes on to explain that the whiskey will do the same thing as the pain meds, but won't make me constipated. Have I found the perfect doctor?

Also, why are my pics all of the sudden uploading sideways!

53D7F6B9-914E-41CF-96C2-1D7581DD618D.jpeg

Last edited:
So, concerning pain management after my procedure, the doc tells me I can take the pain meds he prescribed me...or I can just drink whiskey. He goes on to explain that the whiskey will do the same thing as the pain meds, but won't make me constipated. Have I found the perfect doctor?

Also, why are my pics all of the sudden uploading sideways!

View attachment 67697

Yes, you seem to have found the right doctor. (y) 🥃

Not sure what is up with the pictures? Maybe you have had too many "pain management whiskeys". 🙃

Back